Thursday 17 May 2007

ruh

The last post was more for the readers down under I suppose, the rest of us not being able to buy OK Australia. So in the interests of fairness... well, no, not really, just because I know the guys:

I went to the Release Party for the début cd for the band Ruh, check out their website and myspace. They rock even more live, and are going to play with Bo Kaspers Orkester over summer (and, rumour has it, The Ark - of Eurovision 2007 song contest fame, 18th is still better than Australia if that is any consolation! ummm... hold on a sec... Australia's not in that one, 'cos I have no doubt Slim Dusty could win that one too if Oz was ever let in, even from the grave. Pub with no beer - classic.)... get on the Ruh bandwagon early! And buy their album - now!

And just to let you all know I am (in)officially 22% rich(er)... well, supposedly apartment prices in inner Stockholm have gone up by that much this year already. This of course means that my apartment would now be 22% over my limit... glad I bought it when I did!

hungry,

rich.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter