Wednesday 6 June 2007

Acting or teaching?

I forgot to mention in the last post:

For those of you that know my sis, you'll know that she is the actor in the family and I stuck to following a black line (not a white one - that would make me a futures trader in London or a QC in Adelaide??!!). Although yesterday I did start to wonder... as we are coming to the end of the school year we usually have some form of evaluation of the course and our teaching with the students. So I sat down with half of one of my classes yesterday and had a bit of an open chat with them about what they thought about the course - the funniest moment came when one of the kids said that my "acting" made the classes more interesting, note he didn't say my "teaching"! I do remember at uni one of the lecturers saying that teaching was like being on stage every lesson, every day - although I had forgotten until that precious comment yesterday.

back to the essays...

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter