Wednesday 26 December 2007

Boxing Day

Merry Christmas to you all! I hope the festive season has treated you well. I am in Melbourne and spent yesterday celebrating my grandma's 80th birthday (as well as Christmas!) with my mum's family. Nice weather, good food and great company!

I'm back in Melbourne for 2 weeks and have already seen more sunshine in 3 days than I have in the past 2 months in Stockholm. I lose all sense of time in the afternoon evening as I am used to it being dark by 3pm and it is taking me a while to get used to not having 15 things to do everyday... but I think I'll cope.

I'm about to head out for lunch and the plan is to spend the afternoon hanging out with family and friends, drink a few beers and work on the holiday thing.

Cheers!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter